Seeking self storage in Auckland? Self storage space can be needed for a great deal of purposes. It can be needed for things such as decluttering, craft storage, extra space storage space, kid home from university storage, storing the personal items of an enjoyed oneRead More
- Finding An Inexpensive Commercial Carpet Cleaning in West Auckland December 18, 2017
- Some Important Facts About Unsecured Loans October 13, 2017
- Selecting An Effective English School in Auckland October 3, 2017
- All About Self Storage Auckland June 14, 2017
- Coach Hiring Services in Auckland December 29, 2016
- Staffing agencies versus placement agencies for dental staffing: What’s the difference and why does it matter?Temping in dentistry is common practice and many offices and workers turn to agencies to help fulfill their temporary staffing needs. But it's important to understand the difference between staffing agencies and placement agencies, as there are significant legal differences between each.
- Should pregnancy be a risk factor for caries? Salivary pH and pregnancyPregnancy is not currently classified as a risk factor under CAMBRA, but this dental hygienist is arguing that it should be. She even ran a small informal study in her practice to show that salivary pH mysteriously rises in the final weeks of pregnancy. Read more here.
- Part-time or full-time? Take the RDH eVillage work flexibility and benefits surveyFlexible work schedules are frequently cited as a benefit of working in dental hygiene, but how is this really playing out in the lives of everyday hygienists? Is it making the profession a happier one?
- Survey reveals majority of dental providers don't know how to influence online reputationPatientPop released its 2018 Healthcare Providers Survey Report: Online Reputation Management, showing that the majority of medical and dental professionals do not know or are uncertain about how to positively affect their own practice reputation.