As a dental practitioner, your primary objective will be to have as many patients as possible so that it will boost your income as well as your track record. Even if you have an excellent credibility amongst your customers, you still need to connect toRead More
- Finding An Inexpensive Commercial Carpet Cleaning in West Auckland December 18, 2017
- Some Important Facts About Unsecured Loans October 13, 2017
- Selecting An Effective English School in Auckland October 3, 2017
- All About Self Storage Auckland June 14, 2017
- Coach Hiring Services in Auckland December 29, 2016
- 5 trending workshops at 2018 RDH Under One RoofWith RDH Under One Roof 2018 less than three weeks away, workshop space is closing fast. Here are five courses to get in on before they're gone!
- Dental fraud by accident or ignorance at RDH Under One RoofMost dental hygienists would never knowingly perpetuate fraud, but the nuances of CDT codes can be difficult to work out, and sometimes patients or even coworkers can request "adjustments" that constitute dental fraud. Recent changes in the CDT code have created some confusion, so Patti DiGangi, coding expert, is covering it all in her RDH […]
- The yin and yang of teledentistry at RDH Under One RoofTeledentistry is a disruptive innovation and a rising trend. Teledentistry expands the capability of the traditional dental practice to treat more patients by breaking down two common barriers to care: time and distance. Patti DiGangi discusses what teledentistry can do, as well as her course at RDH Under One Roof 2018.
- Having the difficult conversation: When dental patients opt for no treatmentWhen a patient declines treatment, it hurts because we want to help. Here's what we can do as dental hygienists to increase case acceptance while still respecting the patient's right to say "no" to treatment.